- A place to be trained: Classes to help individuals and families, to become fully devoted followers of Christ.
- A chance to be strong: God can use your gifts and skills to change lives by serving at Lakeside. You can also make a difference through outreach in our local communities and around the globe. Start your journey of personal ministry today!
- A place to belong: There are many areas for you to become a part of. Ask about where you can help and become part of our Lakeside family.
For your family:
- A way to care: Lakeside Nursery, birth to age 3, is a loving environment designed to enable young children to grow up with the knowledge that Jesus loves them. We know that children cannot comprehend all the aspects about Jesus, so we teach them in a way that is easily absorbed by them.
- A place just for kids: Ignited Children learn about Jesus through videos, music, activities, stories, and small group time.
- A night for students: Mosaic Youth meets on Sunday and Wednesday Nights and is for students 6th–12th grade to engage in worship, experience a real and loving God, and hear a message designed just for them.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have by using the form below and thanks again for visiting our site. We hope to see you at the Lakeside Assembly of God, “where you can experience the grace and love of a real and living God.”